I am completely in love with my new camera. it arrived this evening and I haven't put it down yet. the guide is huge and I've spent the last 3 hours going over all the features. the boys were asleep so I didn't get to test it out on them so my dog callie was my tester along with my impatients outside.
tell me what you think...remember I'm new at all this and am pretty much just using the 'auto' setting for everything...much crisper and clearer than any other camera I've ever owned.
**right click the pics to see how clear they really are**

12 comments:
AWESOME!!! Is this the same camera that Rachael has that I drool over?????
LOVE THE CAMERA! LOVE THE FLOWERS! O yes, & I LOVE LOVE THE PUPPY! I've had 2 schnauzers...My mom just got a new one..they are such loyal dogs...and wonderful watch dogs. Only problem with the new puppy is that she does NOT like the girls. How did your puppy adjust to the boys? What's her/his name? OH...NOW I WANT ANOTHER LAP DOG! Our sheltie is NOT a lap dog at all! She does not like the girls and stays outside all day(on her own will as we have a doggie door) and comes in the minute the kids disappear...then when they come out in the morning..she bolts again! LOL! It's pretty funny!
I love the pic of the flowers...thta is an awesome camera!
Congrats! GREAT PICS!!
NICE!!
Yea! Beautiful pictures!! I can't wait to see you test it out on the boys!!! Have so much fun with it.
Great photos!!
AWESOME!!! The pics are great! I can't wait to see pics of the boys taken with the new cam!
Awesome! So clear, so detailed!
MY CAMERA BROKE ON THE BOYS BIRTHDAY! I am having SUCH withdrawals!
Enjoy every minute of it. I can't wait to see more!
oooh, I love it. Great photos.
Great photo of Callie LOL
Katie,
Did you get any photos of Truett Cathy today?
AWESOME!! I love your sweet puppy picture! What a sweetheart. The pictures are really clear!
~Elyse~
Hi Katie
Looks great so far. My girlfriend recently got into photgraphy as well (she is the one who took pics of the kids at 4 months). She is super nice and has an amazing photoblog and recently did a q&a post. http://melissaniu.typepad.com/
HTH
Trina
yay katie, they look great!
ps - i adore the new header :)
Post a Comment