Sunday, July 6, 2008

A few things

Tomorrow is Ethan's surgery to get his tubes put in. we have to be at the hospital at 6:15am, which means it will be a early start for us all. I wanted to share a few pictures from the last few days. The boys really only Ethan enjoyed the firework show that daddy put on. It gets dark here so late that we didn't think the boys would stay awake so Craig bought a few fireworks at the store and we had our own display in the street. it was fun and watching their reactions was priceless. we started the 4th off by walking almost 3 miles from our house to the downtown area. there was a parade and a ton of fun activities going on. the boys were great, but by the time we left they were hot and exhausted.

4th

4th  2

Later that evening celebrating the 4th with our grandparents! thanks for all the yummy food!

fam 4th 

 fireworks

12 comments:

Sheena said...

Looks like they had a great time...Ethan cracks me up leaning over trying to get a better look!
Good Luck tomorrow with his surgery!!! Hopefully things with get better with the tubes! :)

The Myers Family said...

Katie,
I will be praying for Ethan tomorrow! I hope everything goes smoothly! Get some good sleep tonight...since that's an early start to the morning..even for me! YUCK!

Those are great pics! Ya'll all look soo precious! I love it that the boys will sleep in their stroller! They have the cutest outfits too!

I'll be thinking of ya'll tomorrow!
Brenda

Elyse said...

Prayers are coming your way girl! Ethan will do great! Praying that the tubes help him out LOTS!!! Yes you will get an early start but it will be so worth it when you do not have to go to the doctor so much!

Ethan is so cute with his head turning during the fireworks! Good idea for doing them early.

BTW-The family picture is so cute!
Ethan will do great and prayers a comin' your way!!!
~Elyse~

Elyse said...

A side note: I would love to be able to sleep anywhere, like the boys do! Love the pictures in their strollers with just their diapers :) Too Cute
~Elyse~

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

What great photos and video! Looks like you all had a blast.

Praying everything goes perfectly tomorrow!

Just Julie said...

Hoping everything goes well tomorrow. What great pics, love the passed out in the diaper shots.

karen richardson said...

What a fun celebration for y'all! Love the dancing and checking things out! Praying things go well tomorrow for y'all!

Joelle Turner said...

Oh I love the nakey babies in the stroller! Adorable!!

I will be praying for Ethan. I hope this gives him relief and takes all the pain away.

tbonegrl said...

I love the pics of them sleeping ion the stroller! I hope all goes well with the surgery. I am praying for you guys!

debi9kids said...

OMGOsh! Those pictures are adorable!!! LOVED the silly video! So funny!

Good luck tomorrow and I will be saying extra prayers for you. I just know it will go well and i hope recovery isn't too awful. :(
Debi

donna said...

They look so cute! Btw, Katie u r looking fab my dear!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

happy (very belated) 4th! i love, love, love the family pictures of you four!