ok, so you know I was going to take pictures of Ethan before and after his surgery. my camera goes everywhere with me. his little gown was so cute...I loved his little diaper showing from the back.
Pre-op
**and yes, the orange crocs go everywhere with Ethan, he refuses to take them off**
Post-op
hope these don't scare anyone, he was just sleeping..actually snoring.
Enjoying Chick-fil-a with mommy and daddy..all better.
14 comments:
so good that everything went well. love the pics, i would of done the same thing
Sooo cute in that gown. Can't believe he was up and ready for chick-fil-a right after. What a trooper!
He does look adorable in his gown!
AW! Those are pics you will keep forever. So you can tell him all about his first surgery! I would have done the same thing! Glad he's doing better! SOO happy everything went well!
The crocs are precious! Are they actual crocs? I bought some cheap bru ones and the girls do NOT like them. I was going to try the real ones but i didn't want to spend the money if they didn't stay on their feet.
He is SO cute in his hospital gown. Chick fil a right after? What a guy!!! He is so gosh darn cute!
~Elyse~
I"m so glad everything went smoothly! Hope those darn ear aches are gone for good!
Yeah! I am so glad it is all done & he is all better!
Wow! Well done getting him to eat so soon! (none of mine have ever eaten the day of surgery..ever. LOL)
AWESOME! (A little Chic-Fil-A always makes everything a bit better!)
So happy to see such a remarkably rapid "bounce back!" Love the resilience of kids! :)
Darling pictures, darling boy. :)
I haven't checked my Google Reader in a few days and missed the surgery thing. I am so glad that he is well. It is never fun to have to give your baby over to the nurses but I am glad that it was smooth for you. Love the pics.
loving the crocs!
thank goodness everything went well. How cute is he in that little gown? I bet you're glad that's behind you.
I am so glad all went well. Reminded me of when Noah went through the surgery.
Thank you God! So glad it went well. He is a doll!
awwww, he looks so cute in the little hospital gown and snoring away on his bed. Poor little guy. I'm so glad the surgery went so well.
Post a Comment